• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Phones coming to Boost...

Last Nov is awhile back, they dried up around last April in my area, for the Boost model.
You could still get the BestBuy Sprint G2 for $159, but those are gone too.

So what are we talking about?? :)

How can you put "iPhone" + "great deal" in a sentence together, and still be correct? Lmfao.
[emoji48] Sorta JK... [emoji41] ..Not really. [emoji48]

The Leon isn't an awful device. Played with the metro version. It's not impressive by any means but for a budget phone it isn't bad. The specs I saw for the volt 2 weren't that far off from the Leon. Odd there coming out with 2 almost identical phones. The main difference I think I saw was the volt 2 having a 5in screen to the leons 4.5. Coulda missed something though.
My girl has the Leon and she actually likes it besides the lack of space. She is gonna upgrade to the better LG stylo on MetroPCS. Can't beat 16gb lol.

Boost also announced that it will be launching the LG G3 and LG G Flex 2 on Oct 4 on boostmobile.com and Oct 16 at Boost dealers. Both phones will be priced at $329.99.

So this was supposed to happen, but not in their site yet.

Definitely be very cautious of Ebay vendors that have many apparently new premium phones for low prices.

Boost Phones come from Boost Mobile, or approved BYOD AFAIK.....and NOT China!
.....being disappointed is never good, e.g. counterfeits, no US bands or modes, no Google, etc.

Last edited:
I didnt read all 6 pages here but if you can get a clean Sprint G2, then you can activate it at Boost. I bought one off of ebay a few months ago. Came with the sim card in it. I just called Boost and she activated it over the phone in 5 mins. Turned it off and back on and it installed all of Boosts bloatware crap like BoostZone etc. Needless to say i don't have it anymore. I don't even wanna get into that story smh. It's a great phone with plenty of Roms etc to keep you busy. It's fast enough stock. I only rooted mine too get the bloatware off.

I thank Boost for not giving me any decent priced new phones to make me want buy a new phone.

My Galaxy III running Kitkat is still going strong after fixing some battery life problems awhile back.

I did buy a Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB and using a Kitkat ROM that took care of my need for bigger display for apps, books, movies and music.

I got the Kindle on Ebay for 215 with stylus and cover and no problems with it once I was able to Rollback the Kindle ROM.

I thank Boost for not giving me any decent priced new phones to make me want buy a new phone.

My Galaxy III running Kitkat is still going strong after fixing some battery life problems awhile back.

I did buy a Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB and using a Kitkat ROM that took care of my need for bigger display for apps, books, movies and music.

I got the Kindle on Ebay for 215 with stylus and cover and no problems with it once I was able to Rollback the Kindle ROM.
I think the G3 and flex are priced decently.

I think the G3 and flex are priced decently.

Those phone awhile back I had bookmarked from the Sprint site both for over $500- so I was inclined to spend the $329 asking price for those 2 phones but my personel needs for a new phone not as great but if I was traveling about could see buying one of those phones for an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom