Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Old iPhone user here. Had my S3 for 14 hrs. and loving it so far. However, I'm not receiving texts. I can send them fine. I did receive a text from AT&T this morning. Well several actually.
Help!
Yep. Nothing.Ave you actually tried resetting your phone? Maybe you should give AT&T a call.
Are you sure you haven't used up all your storage memory? It happened to me once and I thought it was a fault on my carrier but actually, it's just that my device didn't have enough memory for SMS but that was on my Xperia which was 3 years ago.Old iPhone user here. Had my S3 for 14 hrs. and loving it so far. However, I'm not receiving texts. I can send them fine. I did receive a text from AT&T this morning. Well several actually.
Help!