• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to the Huawei

kgreendenver

Hey Guys,

I'm a 2 year android user, i started with the Behold II which i still use as my MP3 Player to this day, i got tired of paying a hundo for service a month so i moved to the Kyocera Zio and was unimpressed. Then i moved to a HTC Hero flashed for Cricket and i was in love, unfortunately i spilled pop in my pocket on accident and boom, that was gone. So i've now moved on to the Ascend today. And at first look i'm impressed. I just wanted to say hello and see how others thought of the phone.

Sincerely,

Kenny

The Ascend is my first smartphone, and overall, I'd have to say I'm pretty satisfied. I didn't come into this thinking I was getting a top tier phone for rock-bottom prices, so I had no illusions about its performance. I've managed to waste hours playing with it, downloading apps and games, and somebody PLEASE stop the text messages, I can't claim they cost me 20 cents apiece anymore!

Can't say I've had that issue, but yes, that would suck in the extreme on my old prepaid phone.

Are you using the stock messaging app or one of the market SMS/MMS apps?

I've used stock, Go SMS and am currently trying Handcent..Will often get double or triple repeat texts and will often get the "this message was not sent" return text also.

Back
Top Bottom