Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So I woke up today and tried to text a friend and it said the trial period was over! I did a Google search and tried atleast three different apk files and still no luck. Does anybody know how I can get Swype back?
Just updated mine. If you were a part of the beta program then they sent you an e-mail on how to update it.
beta.swype.com
If you're registered there (as I was) you'll download the new pack and uninstall the old one. You install the new one, register it, and then set up Swype as before. The betas only last for three months, though it appears as though they'll send us another update then.

You might have to google "swype expired" and click on the xda link.

had the same problem when i woke up this morning. just downloaded the latest modded version from the XDA thread and back in business. for some reason i cannot attach the APK here tho![]()


had the same problem when i woke up this morning. just downloaded the latest modded version from the XDA thread and back in business. for some reason i cannot attach the APK here tho![]()
