• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus Protect

The Nexus Protect stays with the device and is transferable. You can also cancel and get a pro-rated refund. So, if you sell the device, you can sell it with the warranty for more money. If they do not want the warranty, cancel it and get a refund on the unused portion. You can find all the information here.

$69 + $79 deductible so...$150 if you use it for accidental damage. So I read this as "pay an extra 20% now for the opportunity to buy a new phone at a 60% discount if you break it." I think I'll just keep using a case.

$69 + $79 deductible so...$150 if you use it for accidental damage. So I read this as "pay an extra 20% now for the opportunity to buy a new phone at a 60% discount if you break it." I think I'll just keep using a case.
Nobody ever adds the deductible into their thinking, which is why they set it up like that. And phone will probably not be new, either, as the insurance gets you a new, refurbished, or re-certified device, whatever that is.

Back
Top Bottom