• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NFL MOBILE video quality??

Bowslayer

Anyone else getting lousy video quality from this app? 3G, 4G Or Wifi doesn't matter. Is this normal. I've never really watched video content before but it's free right now so just curious. Thanks

Given the fact that its streaming live content I was actually impressed by the quality. It was good enough that I could easily follow the game. Of course it wasn't as good as HD cable but it was good enough for me!

EDIT
Btw I was on wifi. It was pretty bad on 3G. Haven't tried 4G yet, don't have it.

I will say that it is better than the Sunday Ticket app. I tried watching Red Zone on both (since that is the only thing that is the same) this weekend while I was out on 3G and the Sunday Ticket app would have the sound about 5 seconds ahead of the video. The NFL app was right on and about 50% of the time I had a perfect picture, 40% of the time I had little pixels boxes in places, but still good enough and 10% of the time the picture was not good enough to see. Granted this was streaming on 3G so I am not complaining, I just like being able to have it with me when I can not be at home infront of the TV.

Yea I like having it also. Dont know that I would pay $10 a month next year, but cool to be able to watch Total Access at work.

Back
Top Bottom