• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NFL videos wont play

FirebirdStud

Android Enthusiast
Anyone get the videos on NFL.com to play on their Droid X?

I follow the NFL on Twitter, and when they post a link to a vid on NFL it doesn't play. It acts like it is loading, but then it says the video isn't available. I know the video is available because they JUST posted it.

What gives??

No I can't get nfl.com videos to load either. Flash 10.1 is preinstalled on your X. The problem is not all flash enabled websites are optimized for mobile viewing. Some are them are just too complex for mobile devices to handle. NFL.com is not the only one. It's been reported that flash 10.1 on android has trouble playing videos from abc.com and fox.com also.

Is Flash on Android “Shockingly Bad” or “Shockingly Great?”: Video

I thank you for the answer, but Im still disappointed they dont work. So anyone know if there is an update on the way or are we just screwed?

I just installed Flash 11 on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. NFL videos will not play however videos from MLB, NBA and NHL play very well.
Is this NFL website problem? it doesn't look like it's hardware or software issue

Back
Top Bottom