• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No 2.3.4 Xperia play (AT&T)

I recently purchased an Xperia play 4g from AT&T and I keep trying to update to 2.3.4 and It tells me check back in 24 hours. I used the PC companion as well and it told me it was the latest version, but it's 2.3.3. Anyone know where I can update to 2.3.4 or tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. Please and thank you.

You're not doing anything wrong, the update just isn't available yet for AT&T. While Sony released the update for 2.3.4, it is up to the carriers to release it on their servers. Someone posted in another topic here about reading on a blog that AT&T is testing 2.3.4 right now. No idea when it will actually come out or if they are just waiting on ICS.

Well, it is a matter of time then. If you guys find out more, please post news because I have my R800at but I don't live in US (4G works flawlessly btw), and I think I won't be receiving the update through PC Companion.

Well, it is a matter of time then. If you guys find out more, please post news because I have my R800at but I don't live in US (4G works flawlessly btw), and I think I won't be receiving the update through PC Companion.

Once a new update for your phone is available you will receive a notification that it is. And this notification will come directly to your phone. To update you need to use the PC Companion since right now that is the only software you can use to update your phone. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom