• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No mic software?

JerryInLodi

Lurker
Oct 11, 2011
I purchased a Chinese Android tab running 2.3.1 Honeycomb. When I went to use Skype or a recording program the mic would't work. In looking at the settings menu, there is no listing for the mic adjustment or any for input sound, even though the tablet plainly has a mic and is advertized as Skype capable, etc.

If someone sends me the proper driver and files, can I just add that to the system files or will I need to do more to get the input sound to work.

The people I purchased the tabletfrom (Supersale 99) state they are consulting their tech department but it's been two days and no response.

If loadin? the drivers and files will work, could someone send me the proper files to match my system.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones