• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No OS and no root!!

IsaacGuti

Can someone help me!—ZTE Avid
I flashed the twrp image and it rebooted but it keeps going straight to recovery mode, but thats not the problem, my problem is that I had not backed up any of my data and had accidentally wiped all the data on the phone. Now when I try to install a zip it won't and it says no OS installed and no root. Can someone please create and upload a twrp backup of the boot,cache,data,recovery,system so I can get the phone fixed!!!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Isaac!
I moved your post into its own thread here;)
I'm not that familiar with your device, but hopefully someone who is can chime in:)

Can someone help me!—ZTE Avid
I flashed the twrp image and it rebooted but it keeps going straight to recovery mode, but thats not the problem, my problem is that I had not backed up any of my data and had accidentally wiped all the data on the phone. Now when I try to install a zip it won't and it says no OS installed and no root. Can someone please create and upload a twrp backup of the boot,cache,data,recovery,system so I can get the phone fixed!!!
I haveva modded backup ill upload it tonight if i can

Back
Top Bottom