• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No os installed

Hi i need help with my zte phone it says no os installed of there a link to fix it let me know please
we need more details. how did the phone end up in this state? were you trying to root it? was this during an update? what exact phone and model do you have? who is your carrier?

the more details you give us the better we can help.

It mess up when i installed the root then i tried to update maskige and it was going well until it hit saying flashing updating my carrier metropcs and the model is a zte blaze zmax z982

It mess up when i installed the root then i tried to update maskige and it was going well until it hit saying flashing updating my carrier metropcs and the model is a zte blaze zmax z982
ok i'm not sure i understand what you mean by "i installed the root". so are you saying that your phone is rooted? and after rooting you tried to update magisk and this is where the problem occurred? you get an error saying "flashing update"......correct?

did i get all of it correctly?

Back
Top Bottom