• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No Sports

rckymtn

Well, I coming from the Instinct and wonder where's the Sports, looking for getting the scores, news and other stuff that is sports related, kinda like what Sprint had on there Instinct. I see they have the News, Stock, Weather, Sprint Football Live.

Oh yeah missed that Movies tab, but i download that Fandango app.

for movies, get MOVIES/flixster...for sports, sports tap is a good one and each individual sport usually has a great app too

for movies, get MOVIES/flixster...for sports, sports tap is a good one and each individual sport usually has a great app too
Thanks i'll check out those, I just notice on my Bookmarks that there is a ESPN Mobile Web, but looking for others.

Thanks folks, I'll try that Sports Tap it free, also I'll take a look at the Express News(from Halmark) as well there one free and one paid version. Looks like i'll be searching more on the Adroid market more, I'm a newbie to the Droids....

I use ScoreMobile, which just moved into the android world just recently...I used it a lot on my Blackberry. Very customizable and provides news as well.

Its kind of like buying a new computer and saying where are the sports....

The phone is a huge upgrade from the Instinct, you can create your own bookmarks for whatever site you want to goto on the web..

Like others have said though Sports Tap and Flixster are great apps, give it a few weeks and you will be a pro with the Android.

Back
Top Bottom