• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help no texting

kofman13

i got an lg optimus yesterday and everything was working fine. i then ported my t mobile number to my new VM phone, and after some time on the phone, got it working, manually by editing some secret menus over the phone. phone calls work, data works. sync. gps, everything, even 3G. but texting doesnt work!!!
apparently it says it sends. people dont get my texts. i dont get their's.
i called VM tech support and they refreshed me SMS feature while i did a battery pull. they sent me a text. i got it.... 5 minutes after they sent. but nothing else. i sent myself a text from google voice, nothing. people sent me texts. nothing, i cant sent anything either. ( it says it sends though)

what could be wrong? VM "refreshed my sms" 3 times already. maybe the customer rep didnt know something?

If you've already worked with CS that much, ask them to put in a trouble ticket on it, so that Engineering troubleshoots the issue.

im pulling my hair out! three times they did something already and it still doesnt work. i put in a ticket but god know what they can do. im trying to see if there are virgin mobile stores i can step into but on the store locator site it says "system unavailable"
half a business day without texting is terrible!

Back
Top Bottom