• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

North American release date?

4lph4num3r1c

Any OFFICIAL news yet on the North American release date? Any Official specs? The section for this phone in the Forums is still blank. Will the specs here be different from the German version?

highly doubt its any different seeing that the phone that passed through FCC a few months back has the same specs found in some European countries that it is available.

Unfortunetly there hasn't been any North American news as of yet but I'm waiting for the UK to release it in the next few weeks and importing it. It works on T-Mobile US 3g bands

I were looking into ordering this phone online. Does anyone in North America have one yet? I don't want to buy it if it's not gonna work when I get it.

It should work with T-Mobile US since we're seeing the AWS 3G bands in the specifications.

To be fair though, you might want to wait for T-Mobile to release it if you're not that desperate to get it. Apparently this is listed as the "Samsung Houdini" on the T-Mobile US roadmap...well according to sources online. Not that I can confirm it but it's probably going debut sometime in Q4 this year?

Back
Top Bottom