• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Not a fan of Google Apps, can I sync Outlook wiht my G3 Note?

I tried using Google Apps and I just do not like it. Is there an application available that will allow me to sync my Outlook calendar with my G3 Note? I did a search and I found older posts with regards to my question and the one I found that recommended CompanionLink I could not find in the Google store.

Is there a downloadable program similar to Outlook that is standalone for Goggle Apps or is the only way to use Google Apps is by logging in?

The Android app for Companion Link is Deja Office. Companion Link is actually the conduit program you download on your PC to control the sync. DJO is free, Companion Link is pricy. As far as I'm concerned, CL is worth every penny if you want to reliable sync Outlook directly with an Android device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companionlink.clusbsync

DejaOffice CRM App Suite for Outlook - Contact, Calendar, Task, Note, Journal synchronizes to Outlook, Act!, Palm Desktop, IBM Notes, GoldMine and more

Sync calendar, contacts, tasks and notes to Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry - CompanionLink

Upvote 0
I use MyPhoneExplorer to sync Outlook with my phone. Contacts and calendar, though it also does trasks and notes which I don't use. You can also use it to sync files. Client on the PC and app on the phone - use USB, BT or wifi which is what I use. All free. Plenty of info on here if you 'search' plus a forum at ... FJ Software :: Forum anzeigen - English section ...

HTH

Dave

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones