• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 10+ Triple Camera

olbriar

Ok, I guess this exists on the S10. I passed up that flagship and haven't followed the forum for fear that I'd have to have one. :) Does anyone know just what the triple camera amounts to and the quality of pictures captured by the technology? I'm without a clue but leaks elude to the Note 10 also having the triple camera. I'm like to know more about what it amounts to.

An interesting feature for sure. I like the idea of having a wide lens, a top of the line lens, and... what was the third one for?

Damn, that is Kool. The issue is even with all these high specs, the bottom line is, texting an image with those specs, will take forever to go through, Great feature if you taking a picture for yourself and saving or printing.

Hi.
So purchased note 10 plus month ago.
Great phone and amazing screen ,but camera is not as good as I hoped.
Any recording with 60fps has more noise and makes image look a lot more foggy.
Same with night mode images.Seen tons of reviews and images did look great until I tried to make some with my phone and ended up looking worse.

Is there something I do not know in options to fix this ? Tried scene optimiser on and off ,factory reset the phone

Attachments

• 20191114_182959.jpg
    20191114_182959.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 159
maybe you have a faulty sensor or perhaps debris has entered the sensor area.

the camera (sensors) on this phone is quite respectable, as many youtube videos and social media posts over the internet will show.

the phone is only as good as the operator using it and the environment its capturing. with proper ISO, f stop and shutter speed, you can achieve some excellent images.

Ok, I guess this exists on the S10. I passed up that flagship and haven't followed the forum for fear that I'd have to have one. :) Does anyone know just what the triple camera amounts to and the quality of pictures captured by the technology? I'm without a clue but leaks elude to the Note 10 also having the triple camera. I'm like to know more about what it amounts to.

if the TOF was mounted on the front and not rear. 3d face recognition coming to the 5g s10. Future devices may have that on the note line.
And

The Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus brought a versatile camera system to Samsung’s flagship range. The Note 10 Plus is similar, but not the same. It has three cameras: a 12-megapixel main lens with a variable f/1.5 to f/2.4 aperture and optical image stabilization, a 12-megapixel f/2.1 telephoto lens (with OIS), and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture.

see source

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-review/

No , not PIXEL camera quality but damn close in night shots. My day shots are excellent even
lowlight.
https://imgur.com/szmcXC4 sample. And night no lights https://imgur.com/ZhgMhAK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom