• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 3 battery issues

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
My note 3 is not even two months old and this morning I woke up my phone was on the charger the stock charger which came with my note 3 when I bought it brand new a month ago if that, which I bought it from a corporate verizon store. My phone was on the charger like normal when I sleep and it was at like 30% when I woke up? How I don't know.

So today I managed to drain the battery 100% or so I thought. I just put it on the charger maybe 20 minutes ago with it off. I just turned it on and it showed 26% which I thought was weird so I powered it off and pulled the battery. When I just turned it back on it went from 26% to 45% ?????? Has anyone ever had this happen? I'm Really confused!!!!

Do you let your phone run out of charge totally regularly?
I ask because this can make the battery calibration act up giving false battery percentages, which the phone believes. Charge it up, phone turned off, and hopefully this will resolve your issues. It is odd though that if it was charged overnight it didn't reach 100%.

Yeah since I got the phone every night I power it off before bed, let it charge and when I wake up several hours later it's usually full and I start my day and repeat the same process until two days ago when this started happening!?!?

Also I have never dropped it, or damaged it in any way so that possibility can also he ruled out.

Back
Top Bottom