• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 4 for cricket

How can I make my internet work on a verizon note 4 using a cricket wireless SIM card

• Jailbreak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unlock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Android Question

I recently jumped ship from verizon to cricketwireless. I had a note 4 from verizon. I inserted my new SIM card from cricket into the verizon note4. Calls and text seem to function but my internet doesn't. Any suggestions on how to get everything to work? Internet picture text etcetera... thanks

the band plans must match up, or it will never work.
BTW, the Note 4 on Verizon is found under "Galaxy Note 4" and sub-model SM-N910V

http://willmyphonework.net/

2G Network:
yes.png

3G Network:
yes.png

4G LTE Network:
partial.png

850MHz, 1900MHz
850MHz, 1900MHz
Band4-AWS

So, yes, it should on the bands above.
however, you will need to verify that the SIM card is set up correctly for Cricket and the Note 4.

I had some SIM card problems a while back with both my Note 4 and my S5 phones.
they would only work on 3g, not 4g.... the same SIM card was being used on the two phones.

Turns out, the SIM card was bad, and Verizon gave me a new card, and, wallah! both phones now work on 4g.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I recently jumped ship from verizon to cricketwireless. I had a note 4 from verizon. I inserted my new SIM card from cricket into the verizon note4. Calls and text seem to function but my internet doesn't. Any suggestions on how to get everything to work? Internet picture text etcetera... thanks

No Internet and MMS picture messages, I think you need to set the APN details for Cricket. If it's still setup for Verizon, it ain't going to work

Upvote 0
the band plans must match up, or it will never work.
BTW, the Note 4 on Verizon is found under "Galaxy Note 4" and sub-model SM-N910V

http://willmyphonework.net/

2G Network:
yes.png

3G Network:
yes.png

4G LTE Network:
partial.png

850MHz, 1900MHz
850MHz, 1900MHz
Band4-AWS

So, yes, it should on the bands above.
however, you will need to verify that the SIM card is set up correctly for Cricket and the Note 4.

I had some SIM card problems a while back with both my Note 4 and my S5 phones.
they would only work on 3g, not 4g.... the same SIM card was being used on the two phones.

Turns out, the SIM card was bad, and Verizon gave me a new card, and, wallah! both phones now work on 4g.

Upvote 0
Thank you guys that site was very helpful. My phone (note 4) says that it is compatible with cricket. The band's seem to match as well. My next question is how to change the AMP settings ( what are APN settimgs?) And how do I know which settings to use for use with cricket wireless...
Thanks again very helpful!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones