• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 4 Pre-order

Ordered a Note 4 at AT&T store on 10-1. Check order still says preparing to ship 14th to 16th. Questions is:
Has any AT&T customers received their device yet despite not getting a ship confirmation?

Here's a very disappointing update. I read on the AT&T site that calling their tel:877.782.8870 gives a more accurate order status. I called and found the N4 is back ordered and they'll contact me when they're available to ship. The login online order check still shows preparing to ship. Arrrggghhhh

I ordered it on launch weekend and it's supposed to be coming today. The FedEx screen says it's out for delivery but I seem to always be the last on the FedEx guy's route! So, I have a case, but no phone... yet.. LOL!

Funny it would tell you backordered - when you go to their site, doesn't it say ships by 10/14 or something like that? I guess the demand was high?

Edit: Not launch weekend - I meant the weekend pre-orders started. Ooops!

If I log into My AT&T and check order status it says preparing to ship with dates on or between 10/14 to 10/16. Calling to check tells me it's back ordered. CC hasn't been hit. I got this email last Sunday:

Due to the high demand, your device/accessory is not yet available for shipment.

To check the progress of your order, utilizing the order number above, please visit us at att.com/wirelessorderstatus or call us anytime at 877.782.8870 and enter ######## or the Wireless Number and Shipping Zip Code.

As soon as your order is ready you will receive an e-mail with your shipping and tracking information.

We appreciate your patience.

AT&T

Patience. Patience? I ain't got no stinkin' patience.

I finally got it today - FedEx guy arrived at exactly 5pm. Hopefully you wouldn't have to wait long. I find it strange that you weren't told immediately when you pre-ordered it that there would be a delay.

I preordered and received my Note 4 from AT&T today by fedex. It shipped 10/14. Everything went as planned w/ no delays. I love the phone btw.

I finally got it today - FedEx guy arrived at exactly 5pm. Hopefully you wouldn't have to wait long. I find it strange that you weren't told immediately when you pre-ordered it that there would be a delay.

I agree.
Did you get a black or white device? I've been told they only have white ones now.

I received my preorder by Fed ex around lunchtime yesterday the 16th. Now I am filling out all the Samsung rebate info they want for my trade in cash. I ordered Black

Phone is awesome

SilverDollarAl, I feel your pain! So damn frustrating...what is the point of pre-ordering when you can't get it on day one?

On AT&T website,
Last night on 10/16:
*check my order status it says preparing to ship with dates on or between 10/14 to 10/16*

Today checking my order status on 10/17:
*it says back-ordered and pending shipment with unknown date.*

Whatdafudge!?!?!? Biatch, give me my muthaphucking-pimp-toy!

Back
Top Bottom