• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notes: Secured and not

old_codger

Hope this is the proper place for this question. I suspect the app(s) I need exist(s), but I can't find it.
I want an app that allows me to take notes and share them with friends/associates. For this app, I use Evernote and it works well.
I also want an app that allows me to password-protect notes. For this, I use Pocket and it works well.
I would much prefer having one app to do both - let me store some notes with no password and some with a password. Best I can tell, Evernote forces me to protect all or none. Secondly, I want the app to protect pictures (e.g., health insurance card).
This seems to me to be a need common to nearly all people. Protect select files and protect pictures. If I need to have one app for protected stuff and one app for unprotected, so be it, but I want picture protection as well. Anyone have any guidance?

Check out Note Everything. It allows individual notes to be password protected. It can take text notes, audio notes, checklists like for groceries, etc.

Back
Top Bottom