• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Notice..

Y

yourebusted

Youre attempt to black mail me has failed, all you devs are about to get some sweet payback from me. You all tried to black mail me just to get me off of this forums. What you dont realize is who i really am or my ties to google and android. Just thiyght id share a lil on that since you all think you won in youre mission but the truth is you didnt. If people really knew what some of youre intentions was youd be screwed. Blackmail, theft, company umbesslement, and conspiracy. And more stuff, you devs think you can place fbi bugs on peiple to spy on them or me without warrents or probable cause or even a badge. You all was involved devs.. mods.. and maybe even a few admins as well. No need to run over here to delete this quickly. Take this as not only a company newsletter but a final warning. Any more spyware on anyone and this site will be closed. This site is a place for people to learn and study, not to spy or steal their ideas because of a personal grudge or because their a rival or you just dont like them. Devs, mods, admins, shouldnt be trying to corupt the lifes of the users here or any where for that matter. Leave the jobs to the professionals/ law enforcement. Have a great morning.

Back
Top Bottom