• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification icon android

launa

Lurker
What is a notification icon for android on its toolbar that looks like a lower case “ “ Like this one I found On this dating app but without the heart. Because the notification doesn’t have the heart I don’t want to assume.

Attachments

• 824BD948-0A18-40D1-ACCD-ACE017CF44D6.jpeg
    824BD948-0A18-40D1-ACCD-ACE017CF44D6.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 160
Post a screen capture of the actual Notification menubar in question. Posting something that's similar isn't all that helpful as it's too vague and misleading. Icons are designed and created, essentially works of art so the possibilities are endless. And basically, it will be a matter of luck if someone can identify it. Commonly used apps won't be a problem but there countless numbers of apps out there so it could also all depend on if someone else also has that same app on their phone and recognizes it. The thing is, we all set up our phones differently and rely upon a lot of apps that others don't even care about so what you're asking could be hit but more likely a miss.

They don’t have that bank, they’re located in Pennsylvania. But because he has an older android the icon on the notification bar just shows that “ a” I posted. The exact font too but without the heart. But I’ll be sure to snip a picture. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom