• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nova launcher question

Hi, I'm using AOKP 4.2.1 (MR1) build and I'm trying to customize my home screen. I've downloaded nova launcher and also 2 icon theme packs (Metrostation and Holo) and the problem is that I go into nova settings, change the icon theme but then nothing happens.
I've tried rebooting after changing the theme but nothing works, all icons stay the same. What am I doing wrong?
I've never really seriously customized my home screen (desktop) so any help/ideas are appreciated.

Miguipigui

Hi Miguip! I am moving this out of the Galaxy Nexus forum and moving it into the Android Themes forums. MANY more people will be able to help you out there! :)

I have never personally changed icon packs on Nova Launcher, but could this be only an option that you can set with the pay in donation feature of NL?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones