• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [OA] 2.3.6 ROM support?

Ionkiller

So, recently today, I've flashed the OA 2.3.6 ROM through CWM 5.0.2.8. It works on boot, and I can use the device and whatever. But, my Admire just keeps vibrating and apps Force Close, I can't use the internet browser and it's just like Android HELL :mad:. I have no idea what could have gone wrong so I could use any type of input.

Thanks.

So, recently today, I've flashed the OA 2.3.6 ROM through CWM 5.0.2.8. It works on boot, and I can use the device and whatever. But, my Admire just keeps vibrating and apps Force Close, I can't use the internet browser and it's just like Android HELL :mad:. I have no idea what could have gone wrong so I could use any type of input.

Thanks.

Did you wipe system, data and cache before flashing?

Did you go into mounts & storage and format system...?

heheheh...heheh...heh...no :o .

I just tried it today and it started working flawlessy. Really fast, responsive, stable enough, and looks really good. I just flashed CWM 5.0.2.7 through ODIN after like 2 or 3 attempts and then did everything to flash OpenAndroid and it worked! Thanks!

heheheh...heheh...heh...no :o .

I just tried it today and it started working flawlessy. Really fast, responsive, stable enough, and looks really good. I just flashed CWM 5.0.2.7 through ODIN after like 2 or 3 attempts and then did everything to flash OpenAndroid and it worked! Thanks!

No problem bud, good to know its solved.

Back
Top Bottom