• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ode de DROID!

TogaLive

Well I've been reading all these great "Raves" and "Rants" about how excited everyone is about the Droid, and I've cooked up a bit of an idea :)

I'm going to make a montage of peoples raves!

Yup! I'm going to have as many people as possible call my Google voice number and leave a voice mail in which they will have between 10 and 15 seconds to Rant about how excited they are about their new DROID, and how much they love it! So please no negative rants or I will not put them into the montage.

If you would like to be in the montage, or more specifically have your 10-15 seconds of fame on the national screen of viral video in which I will publish it, then go ahead and PM me saying you want to and I will reply with my Google Voice phone number so you can call :)

The cutoff is midnight tomorrow, so you can call now and rant and rave about how excited you are, OR, you can call tomorrow and rant/rave about how much you love the phone. This is meant to be a positive experience for the listeners, so please as said before, no negative comments. If you dont like the phone that much, just dont call.

Also, this is my PERSONAL Google voice number, so if you are cleared to call and I reply to your PM with my number, then please only call once, leave one voicemail, and do not call again.

So yeah, PM me for the number and Thanks!
TogaLive

I've already gotten a few peoples' raves recorded! So go ahead and join the fun! Just PM me for the number to call :)

Back
Top Bottom