• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Odyssey app "disappeared"

Did I miss something?

I have Odyssey watchface installed and love it. But when I go to the app drawer to customize the app, it isn't there. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and STILL no app in the app drawer. No doubt my feeble mind is forgetting something, so I appreciate your help finding this app!

TIA :)

Access via Android Wear app?
Been a while since I used Android Wear & Odyssey.
You got company my friend,CRS............................ ;)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
I turned it off in settings, by clicking the Gear icon in the Wear app, and selecting Weather for that subdial.
Screenshot_2016-01-25-08-45-33.png

Screenshot_2016-01-25-08-45-45.png

Reactions: zixxorb and KOLIO
Upvote 0
All fixed. I uninstalled the app and rebooted both the phone and the watch. Reinstalled the app and set it all up again. BETTER! :D

EDIT: I have a Huawei Watch.
Awesome. But bazaar. :goofydroid: If you turn on developer options on the watch you can capture logs. Maybe the dev could have a peek and see what was going on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones