• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Odyssey app "disappeared"

The_Chief

Accept no imitations!
Did I miss something?

I have Odyssey watchface installed and love it. But when I go to the app drawer to customize the app, it isn't there. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and STILL no app in the app drawer. No doubt my feeble mind is forgetting something, so I appreciate your help finding this app!

TIA :)

Did I miss something?

I have Odyssey watchface installed and love it. But when I go to the app drawer to customize the app, it isn't there. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and STILL no app in the app drawer. No doubt my feeble mind is forgetting something, so I appreciate your help finding this app!

TIA :)

Access via Android Wear app?
Been a while since I used Android Wear & Odyssey.
You got company my friend,CRS............................ ;)

You don't have a gear in the center of the watch face in the wear app on your phone?

That's how I got to it... on the watch. I was expecting the icon in my app drawer. ANYWAY, now awaiting response from the developer about this second time zone thing...

I turned it off in settings, by clicking the Gear icon in the Wear app, and selecting Weather for that subdial.
Screenshot_2016-01-25-08-45-33.png

Screenshot_2016-01-25-08-45-45.png

Easier said than done... my Second Time Zone refuses to deselect. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling AGAIN...
You can't deselect as it is a radio button, so you have to either choose weather or second time zone. It would be cool if he made it an on/off thing though.

Not happening here. BOTH my radio buttons are selected... the Second Time Zone is superimposed over the weather! The developer says it's a bug with the last update, and to uninstall & reinstall the app. We'll see.

Screenshot_Odyssey.png

Wow, that's strange and definitely a bug. I forget, which watch do you have, a 360? I think I know someone that has a 360 and this face that could test it.

All fixed. I uninstalled the app and rebooted both the phone and the watch. Reinstalled the app and set it all up again. BETTER! :D

EDIT: I have a Huawei Watch.
Awesome. But bazaar. :goofydroid: If you turn on developer options on the watch you can capture logs. Maybe the dev could have a peek and see what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom