• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Official ICS(CLE5) Questions

phoenixms

I now have the official ICS update. I have a question for those that have the update as well.

Does your wifi indicator in the status bar nearly always show or indicate that it's downloading? The orange down arrow is almost always illuminated on my phone.

I've checked the wifi data usage using ICS's Data usage setting and it doesn't show anything downloading data.

I now have the official ICS update. I have a question for those that have the update as well.

Does your wifi indicator in the status bar nearly always show or indicate that it's downloading? The orange down arrow is almost always illuminated on my phone.

I've checked the wifi data usage using ICS's Data usage setting and it doesn't show anything downloading data.

It happened once. I uninstalled the app that was "stuck" then reinstalled. Everythings good

It's not the Play Store update download arrow. It's the WiFi indicator that shows that there is a WiFi connection. It seems as though my WiFi is always busy but when I look at the data usage there hasn't been any transfers.

ICS Question: Just upgraded to ICS this morning. Why does the lock screen go to Face Unlock sometimes and the old Swipe screens other times? It seems pretty random. Anyone else have that issue?

There is a "time to lock" setting that if the time hasn't been met, it will default to swipe. You can change it to shorter or immediate lock.

I haven't been able to find how to add vibration to the android keyboard when typing. Anyone figured this out?

another question: how are people's battery lives?

With juicedefender installed I've been going on 3 hours of almost constant use (facebook, words with friends, email, draw something and texting) and it's at 80%

I haven't been able to find how to add vibration to the android keyboard when typing. Anyone figured this out?

What keyboard are you using? Swiftkey 3 is fine with typing vibration. But if you go into sound and check "vibrate on screen tap" that might help you? For me I had to go into my keyboard settings (swiftkey's) and choose to allow vibration. Try that in your keyboard.

I just figured it out. I had the vibration duration set to 0ms for some reason. It was under advanced settings in the Android Keyboard settings.

Back
Top Bottom