• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [OFFICIAL]-[SpeedyKat]-[4.4.4]-[1/27/2016]

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Banner.png

This rom is based off from Cyanogenmod 11, and this rom is an official rom made by my little brother.

This rom includes build.prop tweaks so far and more to come.
To speed this up apps have been removed.

Suggestions.png

Downloasd.png

• Don't use the screen recorder actually any kind of screen recorder. Device has to little ram capacity.
  • IDK? You tell me

void.png

Whenever I install a rom term carbon Returning ROM is the best ... this happens Apps to SD and everything CONFIGURATION ?

Whenever I install a rom term carbon Returning ROM is the best ... this happens Apps to SD and everything CONFIGURATION ?
What exactly do you mean. This rom includes apps to sdcard support. along with other features

Sweet boot animation just one problem though ...I can't get past where I hit skip the sim card (it's not an activated phone) then setup wizard crashes and starts over

Sweet boot animation just one problem though ...I can't get past where I hit skip the sim card (it's not an activated phone) then setup wizard crashes and starts over
Thanks for putting this up, We are fixing this for v2 for now try installing rom. Then setting up, then reboot to recovery and flash gapps.

Back
Top Bottom