• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official Whos Pre-Ordered the Notion Ink Tablet

dannytech_lt

Im not sure if theres a thread on here yet but whos pre ordered the notion yet?

I have Pre ordered My notion tablet but i have to say im nervous and i mean VERY NERVOUS about it

Notion Ink Preorder Page & Return Policy Are Arousing Suspicion, Anger | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Mods, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police

THAT LINK FREAKS ME OUT .. i have spent 550 dollars on this and after reading it im about as close to cancelling my prder as someone could be..

whats everyone think

I have a WIFI LCD version on preorder. Watching my shipping status for a tracking number. Supposed to ship this week.

I preordered the Pixel Qi version with 3G. Estimated shipping date is now Jan. 31, 2011 (it was originally estimated to ship in Feb. 2011, so that's a positive sign :D ).

OK - I'm dying for one of these and missed out on the first round of pre-orders. Now, I'm hearing that you have to be invited to the second round by someone who ordered in the first round. Anyone want to take pity on a girl and send me an invite? Pretty please...with sugar on top!

I ordered my Notion INK in late April, it was charged to my card in May and it arrived at my Florida home in June this week. Tracking info (emailed to me automatically when it shipped) shows it took about 7 days to arrive from China where it originated. Its the pixelqi 32 gig version. Boater805
Im not sure if theres a thread on here yet but whos pre ordered the notion yet?

I have Pre ordered My notion tablet but i have to say im nervous and i mean VERY NERVOUS about it

Notion Ink Preorder Page & Return Policy Are Arousing Suspicion, Anger | Android News, Reviews, Applications, Games, Phones, Devices, Tips, Mods, Videos, Podcasts - Android Police

THAT LINK FREAKS ME OUT .. i have spent 550 dollars on this and after reading it im about as close to cancelling my prder as someone could be..

whats everyone think

Back
Top Bottom