• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Og evo extended battery...

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
My ? Is I have an original evo with the extended battery from Sprint. But I pre ordered an evo 3d and I'm picking it up Friday but Im wondering will my current extended battery fit in the new evo 3d!?!?

My ? Is I have an original evo with the extended battery from Sprint. But I pre ordered an evo 3d and I'm picking it up Friday but Im wondering will my current extended battery fit in the new evo 3d!?!?

that's a good question. i would like to know that too... let me know if you find out else where

Kk well there is a thread under the 3d evo and people got there evos today so Im going to ask them!! I coulda got mine today to thanks to sprint premier but I didn't notice or realise that until after I just pre ordered mine from my local sprint store :( :( but there posting pics and stuff so they got there's thanks to first to buy rewards so Il ask them n post back here if any results!!??

I actually got a hands on preview at the best buy mobile store...the battery is a different size, more squarish than our rectangular 4G. The backing is even different because of the new camera lens.

I will say this Sense 3.0 is pretty fricken sweet, the 3d looks amazing and it seems much smoother...but the 3d pic are total garbage and I don't think the 3d images will ever really catch on

I tried to purchase an app and Bill it to my Sprint Bill but it took way to long so i backed out and used my debit card and the transaction went through smoothly but now I'm stuck at authorizing purchase/download on the app/market and its been tthis way for over 30mins!?!? Any ideas!?!?

Back
Top Bottom