• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ok...so I have questions.

potterdood

Android Enthusiast
Apr 30, 2010
Let's see if I can remember them all. To start off I've had the Incredible since launch day, but I couldn't pass on this phone, I am a huge fan of the Samoled screens. I got it on Saturday morning. Activated and did the gmail, it put my contacts in, but then I went through all the setup and put my aim, yahoo, twitter, and windows live id's in the Charge. Then I look and all of my google contacts are gone but it added the yahoo etc...so I delete them and can't figure out how to get my google contacts back on without restoring phone to stock. So I restored it and got the contacts back, made a Vcard from my Incredibles contacts, bc google won't put the contacts on my phone anymore. Now I have my contacts, but on some of them the facebook accounts didn't sync, how do I manually get them to sync? I had netflix on my Inc for a few days and now I got the Charge and it won't work, hope they get that working soon! I love the phone, and although I'm a huge fan of HTC, Samsung did a great job, I wish it had more internal memory, BUT you can't have your cake and eat it too lol. Hope y'all take the time to read and give me some feedback. I appreciate it in advance.

Ok I believe that with Samsung you have to manually choose who you want from Facebook synced. At least that's how it was with the Fascinate. I can't remember exactly how I did it, but u may want to check the Fascinate forums to see how to get the list of people to POP up, and then all you do is check of either all the people you want, or check of everyone. A little bit of a headache if you ask me, because HTC does it automatically, but what can you do...
Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Ok I believe that with Samsung you have to manually choose who you want from Facebook synced. At least that's how it was with the Fascinate. I can't remember exactly how I did it, but u may want to check the Fascinate forums to see how to get the list of people to POP up, and then all you do is check of either all the people you want, or check of everyone. A little bit of a headache if you ask me, because HTC does it automatically, but what can you do...
Hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply, I figured it out. You go to that contact, open them, then go to media, and hit the menu button n it lets you add them. BUT I still can't figure out how to get my fbook bdays to sync to my calendar! :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones