• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ok this has officially driven me crazy : Facebook app crashing.

OrKo

Android Expert
My FB app will throughout the day just boot me out or force close, like all the damn time. I've tried many different versions of the app and it's still doing it. It's gettin super annoying, is anyone else having this issue?

Facebook is a poor app with a low rating in play store(Crap app lol). If you check the reviews, people are saying that after the last update the app keeps crashing. In a quick look over, I saw at least 3 people saying it crashes and force closes constantly.

I'm not blaming your rom my dude, I'm just trying to see if anyone else here is having the same issue. Just so happens I didn't have this problem since I flashed samurai v3. I'm certain it's the app itself, and I've tried older versions of the app and they all do the same thing. Another thing since I've got your attention, I know you don't include the stock LG music player with your newer roms, but the option to manually put it back in is there which I did, but I noticed that on stock you can create playlist with over 1000 tracks and with your roms they're limited to less than that. Any idea why that is?

Had to wait till halftime to reply lol.

Not blaming the rom, but title and first post clearly do lol :p. Only reason why I chimed in.

Since stock music player hasn't been a part of my roms for a while I wouldn't know(don't remember much about it). I removed it along with anything related to it.

Back
Top Bottom