• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Omfg help!!!!

Curster

I am stuck in recovery mode

[*] Waiting for reboot...
The system cannot find the path specified.
'#' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[*] UnRooting
'#' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
[*] Cleaning up...
[*] Rebooting one last time...
[*] Unroot complete, enjoy!
[*] Device found
[*] Finished UnRooting!!!
Press any key to continue . . .

What have I done????

I installed the LG Esteem Optimizer app which told me to do a factory reset.

I did that which took me back to recovery mode so I tried to do a recovery with all 4 backups and all it does is goes back to recovery mode. Every option I try Unrooting, Stock recovery whatever it all does the same thing.

Once it said something about the bootsomething... maybe was missing which seemed plausible because that Optimizer app turned off the boot animation for a quicker reboot... don't know if that had something to do with it.

I have tried installing the updated rom for zvc v.05 as well and nothing.

Please Please Please... I am disabled but I just got my check I'm not bribing but damn if someone can get this right I will send them a thankyou donation in the name of learning technology.

Thank you in advance for the help I know will come.

Jerry

you need to download and flash exitrecovery.zip dont extract it, just move the zip file to your sd card using your sd card adapter. Also you can use the LG Update Tool, but the first step is much easier. If that doesnt work for you i can send you my YIM and instant message you for faster results.

you need to download and flash exitrecovery.zip dont extract it, just move the zip file to your sd card using your sd card adapter. Also you can use the LG Update Tool, but the first step is much easier. If that doesnt work for you i can send you my YIM and instant message you for faster results.

Thanks man right after I posted this I researched it and found the zip... I'm a little backwards... well I bricked to Samsung Admires and thought oh hell I just lost a 300$ phone this time.

I am a man of my word though and if you have a paypal site I will kickback because it is the ones in the know who keep us wannabes from cutting our heads off in times of crisis. Thanks Man

Thanks man right after I posted this I researched it and found the zip... I'm a little backwards... well I bricked to Samsung Admires and thought oh hell I just lost a 300$ phone this time.

I am a man of my word though and if you have a paypal site I will kickback because it is the ones in the know who keep us wannabes from cutting our heads off in times of crisis. Thanks Man

your welcome but you dont owe me nothing :) , and also i can help you fix your Samsung Admire also...:D

your welcome but you dont owe me nothing :) , and also i can help you fix your Samsung Admire also...:D

Your alright man but I traded the admire for anothe Hauwei I love the m860. Well now I'm stuck in boot loop I tried your fix because the link to the bootloop fix is bad.

Can you help me find that file. Wow my phone is ringing during the loop maybe its fixed... well its not looping any more but only the notification bar is on everything else is black.

Did you do the factory reset from the phone's OS or from recovery? Im not sure what this phone will do but I bricked an Indulge doing a factory reset from the OS. Factory resets should only be done through recovery if a custom recovery is installed.

Back
Top Bottom