• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root only goes into bootloader

hi.

please provide us with more info in order to help you correctly..or visit unlimited io's irc channel for support

Like i told you before i just kept running the program and doing the wire trick and then i finally got S-Off and I was able to boot b ack into android.

Like i told you before i just kept running the program and doing the wire trick and then i finally got S-Off and I was able to boot b ack into android.

yep. thats the best way to do it..actually the only way to do it

If you can get into bootloader I'm assuming you can get into recovery. If you can try reflashing your ROM. I think I had this problem also and that fixed it.

youre fine, there is a run command to terminate the process. itll allow you to boot back into your phone normally if you wanna cancel or entirely restart the s-off process. youre gunna have to search for it though, im lazy.

set your folder in your command window to your controlbear folder using the cd command. though im pretty sure for this to work, your phone has to be displaying the juopunut screen. so may need to keep your phone connected, and reboot/pull battery til it boots into that screen.

then enter this

controlbear.exe -r

itll cancel the entire process

if all else, fails keep fidgeting with it really. its picky but your phones fine. as soon as you get that screen to come up, that command prompt will work.

Back
Top Bottom