• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OPTIMUS C & 2.3 Update

Ok.. Cool well this is just a link to a blog. Do u have the link to the actual update d the optimus c thaat would be the bomb rrrright ttthere otherwise this is jjust aaa dupliate thread. Sorry I dont mean to seem rude but I am watn on the update thank u have a happy easter al

Don't sound to me its coming soon. That's why I rooted and installed cyanogenmod 7 on my optimus s. Got gingerbread and LG can continue dragging butt which they're famous for. Gingerbread will come to this line in like November if not later. Watch and see

Don't sound to me its coming soon. That's why I rooted and installed cyanogenmod 7 on my optimus s. Got gingerbread and LG can continue dragging butt which they're famous for. Gingerbread will come to this line in like November if not later. Watch and see

I'm running it on my C.

:D

CM7 is gingerbread. Probably the only way you'll ever get it. Good luck waiting on an update from Cricket. You're better off rooting and flashing CM7.

Back
Top Bottom