• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Optimus C Fastboot

So I thought I would be cool and try to run a custom rom on my phone, I will admit I did very little research and didnt realize until afterwards that rom manager is not my friend. I'm really just trying to see if there is a way to get my phone back to life.

My phone powers on and i get the

Fastbook mode started
udc_start()

anyway to fix this or do I need to have my phone swapped out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

So I thought I would be cool and try to run a custom rom on my phone, I will admit I did very little research and didnt realize until afterwards that rom manager is not my friend. I'm really just trying to see if there is a way to get my phone back to life.

My phone powers on and i get the

Fastbook mode started
udc_start()

anyway to fix this or do I need to have my phone swapped out. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Take a look at this thread, I hope it helps!

Nah somebody just flames the guy for making this stupid mistake and gets himself kicked off the forums but he never gives any kind of answer on if there is a fix or not.

Nah somebody just flames the guy for making this stupid mistake and gets himself kicked off the forums but he never gives any kind of answer on if there is a fix or not.

That guy is me.I'm Tom,and I don't appear to be banned.Mods saw my view.I'm also THE SCENE DEV FOR THIS PHONE. The only one whos released anything for it.

Check the verified developer status next time :)

Back
Top Bottom