• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help optimus v has no sound

montenell

i just got one from ebay and i love it yet i have no sound with or without headphones. if i plug the jack in i can hear the headphones but i get no notification that they are in and i have no sound and if i take them out i have no sound. i've reloaded everything and still nothing. if i cant do anything i will have to send it to lg

i just got one from ebay and i love it yet i have no sound with or without headphones. if i plug the jack in i can hear the headphones but i get no notification that they are in and i have no sound and if i take them out i have no sound. i've reloaded everything and still nothing. if i cant do anything i will have to send it to lg

Is the phone new, or used? If it's new then the phone is covered by the LG 1 year warranty (you'll have to show proof of purchase with the purchase date on the receipt). If the phone is used, your SoL as the warranty only covers the original owner of the phone.

I just had the same problem with my optimus v. One minute I had sound and the next I didn't. I had just downloaded several apps so I figured I had a virus. Went to the market to get an anti-virus app but i couldn't get into the market either. Did a factory reset and everything is fine again.

Back
Top Bottom