• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Branding ?

You need to make a gold card just search the rooting part of the forum for it and then download the Generic HTC ROM also in the rooting section it's very easy to do and gets rid of all the Orange crap that is pointless. I did it and mine works perfectly.

I think aside from all the orange bloatware on the branded handsets the disabled google talk and wi-fi tethering.

Upvote 0
You need to make a gold card just search the rooting part of the forum for it and then download the Generic HTC ROM also in the rooting section it's very easy to do and gets rid of all the Orange crap that is pointless. I did it and mine works perfectly.

I think aside from all the orange bloatware on the branded handsets the disabled google talk and wi-fi tethering.

I only got my Desire from Orange last week and I had no issues at all downloading Google Talk and I now use it with no issues at all.

Thanks for filling me in on the Flash stuff guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones