• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order Missing From Samsung

UP2NoGooDJ

Apr 22, 2011
What's up Note 8 friends,

I'm hoping I'm not the only one on here who ordered the Note 8 direct from Samsung.com Main reason for doing so was to take advantage of the $430 discount for being a Note 7 customer.

Although I was excited for this great offer and discount I still don't have my phone!! Order noted device will be shipped before 9/15. Well it's 9/15 and I still don't have any email nor information as to where my order is. I have called customer support twice already and each time waited 40+ minutes to speak to someone but both times I am told that it's still pending. I don't get it pending what? All the stores have now received the Note 8 for sale but my order hasn't even shipped direct from Samsung!!!

Sorry for the exclamation points but I'm angry at this point. Anyone else having this issue or ordered from Samsung?

Thank you.

Yes lots of people who ordered direct from Sammy are in the same boat as you.

I understand your frustrations. You ordered directly from the source and expected to get it much earlier. I totally understand your feelings.

I guess you need to vent and that's what you did. Not much anhy of us can do but sympathize with you.

Meanwhile.... back to my note 8... :p;)

I'm just teasin'.... :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
Yes lots of people who ordered direct from Sammy are in the same boat as you.

I understand your frustrations. You ordered directly from the source and expected to get it much earlier. I totally understand your feelings.

I guess you need to vent and that's what you did. Not much anhy of us can do but sympathize with you.

Meanwhile.... back to my note 8... :p;)

I'm just teasin'.... :)

Well at least I'm not in this boat alone. I wish Samsung would at least give us a straight answer for the hold up and reason for delay. I'm okay with back order will ship out next week even. The fact that no one knows what's going on is the frustrating part.

But, if I'm not alone at least I know they have a lot more orders to fill then mine which are also backed up. Hope to have this by end of month at least fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
You should have had that shipped with 2-day shipping. Heck we started getting ours on the 8th! They haven't even given you a tracking number?

If you can't get any help with Samsung Customer Service, hit them up on their Facebook page or Twitter feed. The last thing they want out there is a Note 7 owner who ordered the Note 8 and it never got shipped.

Upvote 0
So I finally got my device today ! According to Samsung there is a delay with Samsung.com orders due to I guess the 270K sales =) Love it already it's a bit of a upgrade from Note 3. Anyone else waiting for theirs I suggest sending email to support (do not call customer support and wait on hold 40+ minutes like I did) They will reply back with status and push your orders if it's falling back. Once I sent email I got reply back 24hrs later that item should be shipped on 15 and sure enough here it is.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones