• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ordered my Nexus 4 yesterday

Krunk83

Android Enthusiast
With a 6-7 week shipping estimate. I ordered the 16gb version. Woke up this morning to a lovely email that it had shipped. So it went from 6-7 week shipping to less than 24hrs. Lucky me!

It will deliver on Monday. Can't wait!

With a 6-7 week shipping estimate. I ordered the 16gb version. Woke up this morning to a lovely email that it had shipped. So it went from 6-7 week shipping to less than 24hrs. Lucky me!

It will deliver on Monday. Can't wait!

Where u located?

Where u located?

Oh, sorry, USA-Chicago.

Proof....

QXisv.jpeg

I'm happy for you but it just makes me more upset with google that mine hasn't shipped yet :(

I second that Kelmar...

Nice to see Happy Members, but so many are just left out and in the dark.

Including myself who just spent $500 on eBay...lmaooo! Oh well, that's life!

Are other people waiting on 16gb models who ordered on the 27th? Or is it just the 8gb models that are still backordered at this point?

Kinda wish I would of just ordered off google instead of buying off ebay. Stupid USPS lost my phone in the mail and who knows if I am going to get it. But as of now both models are sold out.

I would say reorder and then cancel whichever doesn't ship. I had two other friends order the 16gb the same day I did. All are out for delivery.

I would say reorder and then cancel whichever doesn't ship. I had two other friends order the 16gb the same day I did. All are out for delivery.
Problem was I bought it off ebay from a private seller. I already paid for it. If I don't get it next week I'm convinced its lost and going to try to get a refund.

Damn, sorry man.

Lol, what can ya do man. This was my second go around after a whirlwind and insane experience after ordering from the 1st launch.

Ordered during 1st launch, mistakenly was charged for 3 phones, was able to cancel 2 of the orders and keep 1 that was originally ordered.

Sold that phone because was not initially impressed with the device, reasoning was because I did indeed have a dud.

After many conversations with fellow members decided to give the N4 a second chance. Ended up paying over $500 through eBay because of a complete back log from Google.

However, I must say...I'm very Happy with the device and with that being said, it is what it is man. Its only a phone, so if I escape December with my biggest issue being I wound up paying $150 for a very hot item this season, I'll take it! Especially with knowing there are way more important things going on in the world right now. My heart aches for those people in Connecticut, and sometimes you get humbled and reminded that life is just way to short to sweat the small stuff.

Back