• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Orientation limits

VoodooVyper

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
First post here. First Android phone as well. Picked up the X yesterday and am enjoying it. One quick question though, can I not turn the phone to the right (bottom keys to the left) to change the orientation? Things only turn when I turn the phone left or straight up, not right or upside down.

First post here. First Android phone as well. Picked up the X yesterday and am enjoying it. One quick question though, can I not turn the phone to the right (bottom keys to the left) to change the orientation? Things only turn when I turn the phone left or straight up, not right or upside down.

As of now you are correct. As soon as our phones get updated to Android 2.2 you will be able to flip the phone either direction.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones