• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DarkOwl

Jun 23, 2015
I mistakenly deleted my tablet OS via TWRP very long ago witch suxs but anyways.. I believe there's a way to get the OS back either from flashing ? Or from Samsung updates or I'm I wrong ?

I tried many times to download the stock version from samsung updates but it's so horrible to download it through there cause the download always fail or some dumb crap so do anyone out here have a link to the stock version OS so I can install it ?

Any other way I can fix this?

Not familiar with the Tab 3, but assuming you are rooted and still have TWRP, does the device have an sd card you can remove to put a rom onto it, then flash it?
When you speak of Samsung updates and downloading being a PITA, are you talking about the Sammobile.com site?

Yup, I tried to do just that with TWRP but it didn't work. And Yups, I'm talking about the sammobile site. I will try to fix it with Odin so I'll keep updated

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Not familiar with the Tab 3, but assuming you are rooted and still have TWRP, does the device have an sd card you can remove to put a rom onto it, then flash it?
When you speak of Samsung updates and downloading being a PITA, are you talking about the Sammobile.com site?

Hey I fixed the tablet with Odin and a firmware I found in xda

Reactions: Mikestony and AMOCO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones