• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root OV Performance Settings and Speeds

djthebogan

Whats everyone's current speed for their OV? I'm using BACKside 10-17 with supercharger v6 u9rc3.2, cpu set at 825 and 480 with the Performance Governor. 1208 is the highest i've got on Quadrant. Its usually within 1150-1200 with the different cpu settings (between 806 and 844) 864 tends to freeze up. Screenshot

What's the easiest way of running supercharger v6? I tried installing it before and ran into problems trying to get a certain version of BusyBox. There was an ad in the program that didn't allow me to install it. I also ended up having to reinstall everything after rebooting and getting stuck on the boot screen.

I know about that ad problem haha. You just have to keep trying and eventually there will be a time that the ad doesn't get in the way.

all i had to do was download script manager. download the supercharger i wanted. then open it as root with SM. then just follow the prompts. Just what it said here....

I don't see any indication that V6 is running. Is this normal? Benchmark before and after are very similar. Here were my steps:

System integration: Yes
Is Home Locked in Memory: I said no but I am not sure. How do I check this?
Driver's Console: Chose setting 6.
Exited by pressing option 30.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't see any indication that V6 is running. Is this normal? Benchmark before and after are very similar. Here were my steps:

System integration: Yes
Is Home Locked in Memory: I said no but I am not sure. How do I check this?
Driver's Console: Chose setting 6.
Exited by pressing option 30.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

When i did it and it asked options 1-30. i pick either a 5,6,or 7. then follow all the prompts till it wipes and reboots. i never picked a 30

Back
Top Bottom