• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OV Slider on Sale...

D

Deleted User

@ Radioshack stores, not online. $149.99 plus you get a $20 gift card. Sale ends 11/23. Got mine yesterday, so far, much better than the Intercept.

Indeed much better than the Intercept...upgraded yesterday from the intercept to LG Optimus Slider...no regrets...im actually impressed by it's performance

its back on sale at the shack for 149.99

no 20 dollar gift card. but still a decent chunk off the price. just picked me one up, still havent taken it out the box yet hahah

I bought my Slider for a net cost of $129.99. I used the link on the Fat Wallet website that connects you to the Radio Shack website and gives you a discount. It was on sale for $149.99 and you get a $15 discount, so it was a net cost of $134.99.

If you use "Ship to store", you can get free shipping, but you have to go to that local store to pick it up. And if you sign up with Fat Wallet (which is free), you earn back 4% which is another $5, so your actual net cost is $129.99 (+ tax).

If anyone is interested in doing this, here is the link to the Radio Shack discount ($15 off $125) on the Fat Wallet website: RadioShack.com Coupons and Promo Codes

Back
Top Bottom