• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Overclocking question.

Well, yes i guess i should have rephrased that and said i have my CPU app is playing nicely with my Volt and working great, we don't have a custom kernel YET. As for you Gendo420 are you here to help others?? Or to just speak up and flame new members to this forum when you have a chance?? I read the post quickly and responded just as fast. ANYWAY this is what my settings are at, maybe it will help others. Glad you put your tech guru hat on today, you sure showed me LOL!! Building yourself up to tear others down just makes you look silly!! :D
56f3fb1086d9e7e81c4bf842d45d20cf.jpg

As for you Gendo420 are you here to help others?? Or to just speak up and flame new members to this forum when you have a chance?? I read the post quickly and responded just as fast. ANYWAY this is what my settings are at, maybe it will help others. Glad you put your tech guru hat on today, you sure showed me LOL!! Building yourself up to tear others down just makes you look silly!! :D

No where did I tear you down, nor did I flame you. I only stated facts. I'm sorry you were feeling a little sensitive this morning

Yep, i know. :/ Like i said i spoke too soon. I'm also anxiously waiting for custom kernels, ROMs and other cool stuff for this phone to be developed. A lot of good folks are dedicated to making it happen so I'm sure we will start to see more soon.

Yep, i know. :/ Like i said i spoke too soon. I'm also anxiously waiting for custom kernels, ROMs and other cool stuff for this phone to be developed. A lot of good folks are dedicated to making it happen so I'm sure we will start to see more soon.
Are they working on it on a different site? I havent seen anythong on xda for our phone. I wouldnt just assume people are working on stuff.

I asked another well known developer to see if they could make a recovery for our phone to double check that secure boot was an issue, and it looks like it is. So our phone will need a different workaround for the secure boot issue, what i was working on didnt work and i corrupted my phones memory so that ended at a dead end for me.

I think that on the other phones that were vunerable to aboot modifications might not have a security check that our phones have. I also found out that one of the people that originally worked on the aboot modification made an autopatcher for the l90 d405, d410 v10c and 10d. It uses a modified aboot file from the d410 v10d for all 3 of the phone revisions. So id go so far as to guess there is a major difference in how something works on our phones vs all the other phones that are vulnerable. Its pretty annoying that the hack works on so many other lg models, even works on the g2.

Are they working on it on a different site? I havent seen anythong on xda for our phone. I wouldnt just assume people are working on stuff.

I asked another well known developer to see if they could make a recovery for our phone to double check that secure boot was an issue, and it looks like it is. So our phone will need a different workaround for the secure boot issue, what i was working on didnt work and i corrupted my phones memory so that ended at a dead end for me.

I think that on the other phones that were vunerable to aboot modifications might not have a security check that our phones have. I also found out that one of the people that originally worked on the aboot modification made an autopatcher for the l90 d405, d410 v10c and 10d. It uses a modified aboot file from the d410 v10d for all 3 of the phone revisions. So id go so far as to guess there is a major difference in how something works on our phones vs all the other phones that are vulnerable. Its pretty annoying that the hack works on so many other lg models, even works on the g2.
danhalen1 you along with a few others I've noticed have been working hard to figure out the issues for recovery & why things won't work for our Volt's! Thank You All! Please don't give up!

danhalen1 you along with a few others I've noticed have been working hard to figure out the issues for recovery & why things won't work for our Volt's! Thank You All! Please don't give up!

Haha well thanks! I'm not extremely knowledgeable when it comes to arm so I'm at the end of what I'm able to do. Maybe somebody more knowledgeable about arm and aboot will come along and I will gladly give them my notes. I wish I knew for a fact shabby penguins or the method sammyz posted would work so I could do some more experimenting when I get my volt back from lg.

Back
Top Bottom