• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Pac-man ROM???

Does anybody have this rom , I can find it anywhere?:confused:

Hello sir and welcome. There are Roms XDA. PAC man ROM is there but only as 4.2 unstable there are no stable ports of PAC on our device right now at the moment if you look through here for more topics you will find a few threads that link to XDA

Does anybody have this rom , I can find it anywhere?:confused:

As exgen said it's not stable and plus it hasn't been updated in over a year but here's a link Dev-Host - pac_codinamtr_4.3.Build-1_20131021-091902.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Hello sir and welcome. There are Roms XDA. PAC man ROM is there but only as 4.2 unstable there are no stable ports of PAC on our device right now at the moment if you look through here for more topics you will find a few threads that link to XDA

Correction it's 4.3 but yeah.

the guy who made this said he might revive it i would love this but so far no reply i cant wait to test it if you get this one working can you tell me how i really love pac rom.

the guy who made this said he might revive it i would love this but so far no reply i cant wait to test it if you get this one working can you tell me how i really love pac rom.

Yeah to be fair unjust said that like 3 weeks ago and it was supposed to be later that week but yeah nothing. The rom is working lol you just have to install with cwmr. I think that's literally the only recovery it works for.

i am so glad to hear you got the old pac rom working witch version of clockwork mod are you using can you upload it.

i know it is on xda but witch version is it that works for you. i have tried twrp, cwm 6.0.4.7 i think, and philz touch.

This worked for me:

Download rashr from play store
Download this from internet recovery - Download - 4shared - eker leon
Move the recovery.img to your phone and open up rash.
Hit grant when it asks for root acces.
Click on recovery and find the recovery.img.
Afterwords you can click boot into recovery or boot into it manually. The pac rom u have will work with this. After you flash this rom factory reset and wipe cache and dalvik cache. The only bugg i found was the camera doesnt work.

Back
Top Bottom