• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paired device on android Tv paired but not connected

melani78

Dec 8, 2017
1- My TV & phone is paired but not connected - and Im having issues on how to connect them. I had them connected once before but do not know how I did it. Before I was able to successfully send a file via bluetooth from Tv to mobile phone, using the send file to Tv app. Does anyone know what I need to press/or do to re-connect the 2 paired devices ?

Try and delete the pairing. Un-pair the devices, and pair them again. As that may fix the connection problem.
Tried that, also tried stopping Bluetooth device driver , clearing chache, re-starting ! still no , luck - I know the Blaupunkt is very particular in which order the pairing / connecting is done - on Samsung I know it happens automatically !!

- Error while starting device discovery (BluetoothPairTv app)

- need to know how to get into Bluetooth device setting( on Samsung phone)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones