• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paired to BT headphones, no sound

brent lam

Lurker
This is pretty infuriating. My jbl endurancesprint haeadphones are recognized and paired fine, and im getting the beeps and whatnot through them but no sound from the phone. Ive been messing with it for 2 hours and done everything ive read and can think of. need help please

I have made sure I reset the Bluetooth on both devices, I made sure the media was up, I restarted the phone, went through every setting on my phone to see if there is something it was stopping it but I couldn't find anything

Are you paired to any other Bluetooth devices? Maybe something else is intercepting the audio stream.

The only other device I have is a soundbar and it wasn't connected to it. Maybe I have to impair the soundbar? I admittedly didnot think of that

if you weren't connected, it *shouldn't* matter, but sometimes "shouldn't" and "doesn't" aren't quite the same. ;)

And that's why it didn't occur to me, I had it running off optical cable. I might see if I can get sound now since I'm at work

So I feel pretty silly. I decided to uninstall and reinstall Spotify, that's my only music app I have and it works fine now....ah well. Glad I got it working and thank yall for trying to help

Back
Top Bottom