• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Part of the Q continuum

Hello,
I've had the Photon Q since July and though I had it replaced because the support people at the local Sprint office didn't know what was wrong with it , I've loved it from the start.
When they gave me a new one from the factory , so new phone same model, it was even BETTER than the first one.
It seems people dis this phone except the people who really do use it , they seem to be a quiet part of the Q continuum.
I'd like to start conversations with like minded Q tees.

Hello Snowqueen1. You aren't alone in the world. We have a discussion area here where the Q owners hang out and trade stories, share tips, and extend a helping hand to one another. Here is a link to that area: Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE - Android Forums
I think the area is just what you are looking for. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.

Reactions: Snowqueen1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones