• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

payment issue

hi, i purchase growth fund bundle in king of avalone but i did not receive and amount is charged from my zong carrier billing account 700Rs. i call my help line operator he said amount is deducted by king of avalon u mail them or google play
my zong carrier bill account is [removed for security]
how i get back my amount or package

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to android forums.

Your carrier was correct. Even though the transaction was handled through them, the people you need to contact are the developers of the game. This is their website https://funplus.aihelp.net/elva/FAQ/FAQList.aspx?l=en&SectionID=0&pf_app_id=993 and the play store lists contact_koa@funplus.com as the email contact.
i also contact in the game through there contact help . they replied payment is handle by google play .talk to them or send us google play receipt. but i did not receive any receipt. i also talk to google play help line he said "the transaction is rejected by your payment method provider." and my carrier network said amount is charged. now where i go . every one saying go to them.

it looks google play was write after deduction of 700 i again tried to purchase but it declined and no money is charged . now i remove my zong carrier form payment method and again added now i purchase successfully. but i lost my that 700

Back
Top Bottom